What questions should you ask yourself as you are painting a landscape?
- How do I make the contrast better?
- Are there colors that would enrich the painting?
- Where do I want to include softness?
- Which parts of the painting needs to have sharp edges to emphasize the trees or grass?
- Is the water truly reflective of the background?
- Is the painting believable?
- How can I brighten the painting, so that people who see the painting from a distance are drawn to it?
- Think COLOR!!
- How can I make a green landscape vibrant . . . think . . . add oranges, yellows, reds, lime greens, indian yellow to all colors . . . this was the most challenges and yet the best part of creating the painting.