What questions should you ask yourself as you are painting a landscape?
1. How do I make the contrast better?
2. Are there colors that would enrich the painting?
3. Where do I want to include softness?
4. Which parts of the painting needs to have sharp edges to emphasis the trees or grass?
5. Is the water truly reflective of the background?
6. Is the painting believable?
7. How can I brighten the painting, so that people who see the painting from a distance are drawn to it?
8. Think COLOR!!
9. How can I make a green landscape vibrant . . . think . . . add oranges, yellows, reds, lime greens, indian yellow to all colors . . . this was the most challenges and yet the best part of creating the painting.